Sunday, June 14, 2009

so close!

Gorgeous day climbing in Isolation Canyon. I thought I'd have a finished project to show you -- that improvised top that I thought I was nearly done with a month ago -- but I still have a couple hours of finishing left to do. I did bring it along on the climbing trip today and was steadily seaming it up between climbs.


I really do mean to show more progress shots of my projects, but it's hardly worth it by now, when it's so achingly close to being finished ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous shot of you knitting in nature. I love it!

kathy b said...

I do know how that is. I often want to wait until the knitting is finshed and the finishing is finished. I can wait a wee bit more to see yours! Lovely image.

KiniaCat Crafts said...

Beautiful area/photo!!
I find the combo of climbing and sweater-finishing a bit mind-boggling.